[Discuss] RMS

Dan Ritter dsr at randomstring.org
Thu Sep 26 12:36:25 EDT 2019

Marco Milano wrote:

> On 9/26/19 12:17 PM, Dan Ritter wrote:
> > Joe Polcari wrote:
> > > You’re counting?
> >
> > I didn't recognize his name, so I asked my mail client. I can
> > count to three pretty quickly.
> >
> > -dsr-
>
> How is the number of emails to the email list
> is related to anything?
>
> Are you saying that unless you are constantly on the
> email list, you have no credibility??

Nope. I'm saying that I give this person no credibility based on their
actual words in that actual message, and I am not inclined to cut them
slack based on their long and honorable history of making other worthwhile
contributions to the list, so I plonked. I'm sorry I was unclear.

-dsr-

(everyone else is welcome to get in the last word; this
will be my last message on this thread)