[Discuss] Zoom Meeting Alternatives

Shirley Márquez Dúlcey mark at buttery.org
Thu Aug 20 15:21:12 EDT 2020

Last weekend I helped moderate an online dance conference. As I pointed out
in my earlier reply, I found the gallery view ("Brady Bunch view") valuable
as a moderator so I could keep an eye on everybody. Most of the attendees
also chose that view because being able to see the other people dance
enhanced their sense of community. So I think there is value to having that
option available in some contexts.