[Discuss] Seeking help with Mailman3

E. William Horne malassimilation at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 13:42:51 EDT 2020

Hello to all my old friends, and greetings from North Carolina.

I'm retired now, but I still moderator the Telecom Digest, which is why
I need your help.

I need to provide a point-and-click interface for "Guest Moderators" to
use while I'm on vacation. I'm looking for help with Mailman3, and would
appreciate your answers to these questions. Thank you in advance: I'm
grateful for your time.

 1. What are the functional differences between Mailman and Mailman3?
 2. What advantages does Mailman3 offer over Mailman?
 3. Have you used either Mailman or Mailman3 to automatically submit
    posts to an nntp server? I have posting privileges on a couple of
    nntp servers, but I don't want to ask volunteers to learn the manual
    process I'm accustomed to, so it'd be nice to let them just hit
    "Approve" and be done with it.

Thanks again.

Bill Horne

Burnsville NC