[Discuss] mount problem

dan moylan jdm at moylan.us
Fri Aug 28 10:26:28 EDT 2020

derek atkins writes:
> Check dmesg output?
> Check /var/log/messages?
> Check the output of "mount"?

i did indeed check dmesg and mount output but found nothing
of applicability.  it was only later that i discovered that
/var/log/messages had been superseded by journalctl in
fc31.

however, i rebooted and voila, the memory stick mounted.
all is now well, but of course i understand nothing.

thanks,
ole dan

j. daniel moylan
84 harvard ave