[Discuss] Using thunderbird for sending gmail

Bill Cattey wdc at mit.edu
Mon Aug 31 17:40:09 EDT 2020

I recently acted on email from Yahoo that said, "We're changing our
authentication system, if you delete and re-create your Thunderbird
Yahoo configuration it will do the right thing." It looks like
re-creating the account to use oauth2 switched authentication systems.

I suspect the same thing is happening with gmail.

-Bill Cattey