[Discuss] post a question

MC boumanmcc at mykolab.com
Wed Jul 29 16:13:18 EDT 2020

On 2020-07-29 14:29, epp at null.net wrote:

> 1&1 Ionos (ionos.com), they also have a Canadian site at ionos.ca, but the offerings on the Canadian site are different than on the U.S. site.
>
> Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 2:17 PM
> From: "MC" <boumanmcc at mykolab.com>
> To: "Dan Ritter" <dsr at randomstring.org>
> Cc: "BLU.org" <Discuss at blu.org>
> Subject: Re: [Discuss] post a question
> On 2020-07-29 14:09, Dan Ritter wrote:
>
>> MC wrote: On 2020-07-29 14:01, Dan Ritter wrote:
>
>> ok. can someone name a few more?

so i called them. the .ca phone number answered out of philadelphia and
the guy didn't know how to park his car. the canadian services as

explained were more expansive and in line with standard business
expectations but he told me i was only allowed to buy and pay for what

was on the .com (US) side.  thought i'd let you know.