[Discuss] Debian Buster is the worst desktop OS

Grant Mongardi gmongardi at napc.com
Thu Jun 4 12:57:49 EDT 2020

Well, it was in fact Debian Stretch that used Cinnamon as the default
desktop. That's sort of the point I was making. I don't know why you would
so dramatically change that experience. And GNOME in this particular
iteration is not very good at all, not even as good as older versions I've
used. Hell, the computer makes a horrible screech noise everytime I put a
USB stick in, something I've never experienced before.

Thanks,
Grant M.