[Discuss] E-mail Server Help?

Grant Mongardi gmongardi at napc.com
Tue Mar 3 15:47:59 EST 2020

It may be that you don't have an actual MX record and that prodigy.net
doesn't offer a wildcard. If that machine doesn't have an MX record than
most mail servers will reject any mail sent from. The idea is that they
don't want to be forwarding mail for a machine that could just be
temporarily on a provider's network (to prevent spammers). You'll need to
ask prodigy.net to add an MX record for your IP address.

Grant M.