[Discuss] OT: Kids needing computers

Stephen Ronan sronan at panix.com
Tue Mar 24 11:20:20 EDT 2020

Wow. That's very helpful to know... In regard to the family that
called me, the child is in the METCO program and was specifically
told that he's not eligible to get one of the chromebooks
available via the program you allude to below. But that's
very reassuring in respect to most other Boston kids.
   - Stephen
p.s. For others interested, to correct a typo I find the url is
http://bostonpublicschools.org/laptop with an 's' after school
and before .org