[Discuss] Network issues

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:08:26 EDT 2020

I have an interesting issue. To simplify it, I cannot ssh to, ping blu.org
and cannot load the web site from both my desktop (LAN) and my phone via
wifi, but I am able to connect to BLU via my wireless carrier.
This site can’t be reachedwww.blu.org took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

But I can successfully ping other sites. Since I was getting email from
blu, I know the host was up and working. And JABR tested it successfully.
Is anyone having any trouble connecting to blu via comcast.

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7