[Discuss] Problem accessing blu.org

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:01:12 EDT 2020

I have Xfinity internet at home. In the past few weeks I can't access
blu.org. Ping and website times out from phone over wifi and desktop fedora
32 connected by cable to the gateway. If I turn wifo off on my phone I am
able to ping, sdh, and get web site from my wireless carrier. It seems to
be related to my Wan address since other Comcast users can access Blu. John
and I have checked our server and nothing appears to be blocking my Wan
address. One interacting anomaly is that when I reset the gateway I am able
to access the site for a short period of time, such as 10 mins. I've been
on chats and phone calls with Xfinity, but they can't find any issues. I am
able to access all other web sites and can ping other hosts. It is only
blu.org that is the problem.

Since it appears to only be my home that is affected, I don't think Comcast
is blacklisting Blu. I don't have any evidence that the BLU server is
blocking my ip address.

Looking for ideas

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>