[Discuss] Free Full Height Server Rack

Ted Vahey ted at allsystems.com
Thu Nov 5 17:11:14 EST 2020

I've consolidated some gear and have a full height server rack available -
free of charge - just come pick it up. (Auburndale section of Newton - 1 mi
from Mass Pike/128 interchange).

Front door is smoked glass, back door is vented. Muffin tin fan in top.

Pictures available upon request.

-Ted
--
Ted Vahey
All Systems Integration

Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not
information is strictly prohibited. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and
attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and
accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.