[Discuss] jitsi and streaming question

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:55:57 EST 2020

Just want to elaborate. During our meeting tonight, the entire meeting on
You Tube was tiled (Or as the esteemed Bill Ricker calls Brady Bunch mode).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgmiVhu9Ogc&feature=youtu.be

Is there a way we can set this up so the designated speaker stays in full
screen mode on the streaming video.