[Discuss] jitsi and streaming question

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:27:29 EST 2020

I went into the meeting room and turned on that setting. I also clicked on
the Security icon and enabled the Lobby option. We should try it out before
next month's meeting to see whether it's something we want to use in
production.

Jerry, were you the first person to connect to the session for tonight's
meeting? If not, that could explain why the live stream was stuck in brady
bunch mode.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6