[Discuss] mysql question

Greg Rundlett (freephile) greg at freephile.com
Mon Nov 23 11:27:00 EST 2020

I have to admit that I wasn't familiar with mysql-config-editor.

But also, in a VPS controlled by Ansible deployment (you know exactly
who has access to the server -- mostly just 'you') it's helpful to be
able to quickly grab the random DB password (from /root/.my.cnf) for
GUI client setup of MySQL Workbench.

Greg Rundlett
https://eQuality-Tech.com
https://freephile.org