[Discuss] SSL problems with imapfilter after upgrade to Debian 11

Rich Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 18:31:44 EDT 2021

On Sun, 29 Aug 2021 18:17:21 -0400
Gregory Galperin <grg at csail.mit.edu> wrote:

> if that were rejecting your cert, maybe it thinks it has a difft cert
> already stored for that server?  (is it localhost/127.0.0.1 or fqdn?)
> or permissions on the file/dir where it caches certs?

     -t truststore
             The path to the system's SSL CA TrustStore directory or
             file. SSL connections will be validated using the CA cer-
             tificates found in this directory or file, and when this is
             not possible the local $HOME/.imapfilter/certificates file
             will be used.  The default CA directory is /etc/ssl/certs/,
             and the default CA file is /etc/ssl/cert.pem.

There is no /etc/ssl/cert.pem nor is there a certificates file in
~/.imapfilter so I don't know what it's doing. /etc/ssl/certs/ is
readable.

--
Rich Pieri