[Discuss] Tonight's BLU meeting is livestreaming

Matthew Gillen me at mattgillen.net
Thu Feb 18 09:49:55 EST 2021

On 2/17/2021 7:02 PM, John Abreau wrote:
> Tonight's BLU meeting on CentOS is in session. The YouTube live stream can
> be viewed at
>
> https://youtu.be/aERk-mW980k

Great meeting last night!

I watched after the fact on youtube (have too many little ones to be
dealing with during the live broadcast time). I know someone got a copy
of slides since they were hard to see on the recording; poked around on
blu.org but didn't know where exactly I should be looking or if I am
just too much of an eager beaver and need to just wait a little longer.

Thanks,
Matt