[Discuss] Question About Spam

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Sun Feb 28 11:26:49 EST 2021

What you can do is, yes, post it on a website and send them, the URL.
But you can use something like https://pastebin.com/ which is designed
exactly for the purpose of sharing short pieces of text.

The problem with trying to send it to them in an email in an obfuscated
way is that the harder it is to decrypt it, the less likely they are
going to be able to do it, or even care to.

Make sure when you do it, you post ALL the headers, however you do that
in your email program.