[Discuss] Please help edit an mp4 file

Shirley Márquez Dúlcey mark at buttery.org
Tue Mar 2 14:51:02 EST 2021

The usual leading suggestions are Kdenlive, OpenShot, and Shotcut. I
haven't been doing any video editing lately so I have no recent experience
with any of them. All three are free and open source.

The overkill free but not open source video software for Linux is DaVinci
Resolve. That's a full-on professional grade application.