[Discuss] kindle files

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Tue May 18 12:00:46 EDT 2021

    Rich> Calibre can do most of this but not with DRM-encumbered files without
    Rich> some extra plugins which I'm not going to explain because DMCA
    Rich> considerations.

Calibre is perfectly happy to transfer and store DRM encumbered files.
It just can't read them without the plugins.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

In North Carolina, where the statewide vote is often close, a
Republican lawmaker was asked why the G.O.P.-led Legislature drew
district maps that gave Republicans 10 congressional districts and
Democrats only three. He responded, “Because I do not believe it’s
possible to draw a map with 11 Republicans and two Democrats.”

New York Times Editorial Board, September 30, 2017