[Discuss] work search question

Eric Chadbourne eric.chadbourne at icloud.com
Sat May 29 10:46:28 EDT 2021

On May 25, 2021 at 9:55 PM, worley at alum.mit.edu wrote:

(Also, write in solid standard English -- that skill is not so common
and will superstitiously impress the natives. That is, don't stick
random question marks on the ends of sentences. Then again, perhaps
that is the result of some odd transformation done by the listserv, in
which case, well, you're the computer expert, how did you get messed up
by that?)

I did not purposely place the additional question marks.  I can't find the message in question.  However I know what you mean.  Could be Apple Mail + listserv.

Solid standard English?  Who's standard?  Usually I don't use caps or double space.  This is about as adult and standard as I can get.  ;-)

- Eric  C.