[Discuss] odd problem

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 18:21:02 EST 2021

What happens if both keyboards are connected at the same time.

Are the nano dongles logitech or another brand. I assume they are Bluetooth
or is the wireless logitech proprietary. I'm wondering, after you login,
try removing the nano dongle for a few seconds and then plug it back in.
It's possible the login screen does a reset.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix http://www.blu.org