[Discuss] odd problem

Edward epp at sillydog.org
Mon Nov 15 19:45:52 EST 2021

On 11/15/21 18:03, dan moylan wrote:
> new data point: when the dongle for either keyboard is
> plugged into my laptop, touchpad and keyboard function
> perfectly.

I was not able to find a K404R keyboard, but found a K400R. The K400R,
like the K400+, operates on 2.4GHz and has a range of 33 feet, this
would be independent of your 5GHz net. The keyboard and dongle
communicate with each other on 2.4.

If there are no other devices like a cordless phone operating on 2.4
which could cause interference, could the batteries in the keyboards be
the cause?

--
If it doesn't work right out of the box, they're in the wrong business.