[Discuss] This year's Beowulf Bash is not for the lily-livered

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Sun Nov 21 22:58:17 EST 2021

I look at Daylight Savings as a bizarre custom, one of a multitude of
similar customs, that can be mildly annoying but is trivially easy to cope
with, Heated efforts to repeal Daylight Savings strike me as being about as
silly and pointless as trying to outlaw Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
Just doesn't seem like a hill worth dying for.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6