[Discuss] Abolish DST

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Tue Nov 23 11:26:05 EST 2021

    Stuart> Having said that, UTC does make sense for computers and internet
    Stuart> coordination, but I’m personally not ready for one world time (and
    Stuart> government to follow).

I can imagine world government leading to world time, but I don't see
why the reverse should happen.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

I’ve developed a great reputation for wisdom by ordering more books
than I ever had time to read, and reading more books, by far, than I
learned anything useful from, except, of course, that some very
tedious gentlemen have written books. This is not a new insight, but
the truth of it is something you have to experience to fully grasp.

Marilynne Robinson, Gilead