[Discuss] chrome help

Eric Chadbourne eric.chadbourne at icloud.com
Mon Oct 4 09:51:39 EDT 2021

Hi Dan,Did you ever figure it out?  I bet there's a million folks with the same issues.I think it's crazy to store passwords in a browser yet I'm guilty too.- EricOn Sep 27, 2021, at 8:02 PM, dan moylan <jdm at moylan.us> wrote:i've been using chrome as my default browser for some time,but recently two things have changed (for the worse) and ihave been unable to figure out how to change them back.1. password auto fill: i'm asked whether to save or not asusual, so i say yes, but autofill doesn't work.  i see thepasswords under google, but not under settings.2. i used to be able to select the application used whenclicking on files, such as pdf or midi.  now when i click onpdf it shows ok, but midi file just download.  i can nolonger find the link to select the application.any help would be appreciated.tia,ole danj. daniel moylan84 harvard avebrookline, ma 02446-6202617-777-0207 (cel)jdm at moylan.uswww.moylan.us[BLM]_______________________________________________Discuss mailing listDiscuss at lists.blu.orghttp://lists.blu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss