[Discuss] Off Topic and Proud of It: Untraceable Garage Door Openers: No Alexa, No Siri, no nothing

Eric Chadbourne eric.chadbourne at icloud.com
Fri Oct 15 10:06:02 EDT 2021

Forgive my chronic knee jerk contrarianism but I feel the opposite.  Of course.  lolI'm a mere server wrestler and speaking out of my pay grade but there is an overwhelming amount of public information documenting chronic lawlessness by the NSA and other three letter friends.I think one of my favorite moves by these folks (I think it was the CIA) was cracking into the laptops of the senators who where supposed to be providing over site.  Aahhahahha.  Good times.I think the intel community is the most dangerous internal threat.  The NSA is part of that.But hey what do I know?  I'm just a citizen and they often don't let me know what they are doing.EricOn Oct 14, 2021, at 10:53 PM, markw at mohawksoft.com wrote:They really don't care about us, theyaren't "political," and they really do good work. The NSA is not a monsterbecause of the dedication of the people who run it. Personally, I haveabsolutely no fear of the NSA.