[Discuss] Virt-Manager

Edward epp at sillydog.org
Mon Oct 25 15:44:53 EDT 2021

https://ftp.nluug.nl/os/Linux/distr/pclinuxos/pclinuxos/live-cd/community/

It's the communuty-pclinuxos64-lxqt-2021.10 image. NLUUG is the only
mirror where the download speeds are decent.

At the other mirror they use (at pclosusers.com), it would have taken an
hour and a half to download the same 1.8G image (on a 400Mbps
connection), so the individual behind PCLOS had the images uploaded to
NLUUG. I do not know where pclosusers.com is located.