[Discuss] VirutalBox VMs on NVME?

markw at mohawksoft.com markw at mohawksoft.com
Mon Oct 25 17:22:22 EDT 2021

Does virtualbox allow images in raw format? I recall having issues with it
on my company mac.

I find VirtualBox too limited, if you are on a Windows box, try HyperV, if
you are on Mac, use VMware's Mac product (not sure I know what its called
these days.)

If you run Linux, KVM/QEMU is the way to go.