[Discuss] Virt-Manager

Edward epp at sillydog.org
Mon Oct 25 19:24:44 EDT 2021

I don't recall seeing anything previously that allows me to modify the
VM, but I will check again.

I also succeeded in installing the Lubuntu 21.10 image to another VM,
used Debian 10 at the beginning. The big question here was with
Bluetooth, I added it per the steps in my previous e-mail. Lubuntu 20.04
LTS was able to detect and play music through BT headphones right out of
the gate, but 21.10 initially did not even see the Bluetooth dongle,
though it does now. There is a package at GitHub for the specific
Broadcom model of BT USB dongle I have and once that package was
installed on 21.10, BlueDevil found the headphones and the music comes
in nice and clear. Very pleased.

Using VirtIO for the video instead of the default setting, seems to be a
better choice overall.

Maybe VM's aren't a waste of time after all.  😁