[Discuss] Virt-Manager

markw at mohawksoft.com markw at mohawksoft.com
Mon Oct 25 20:10:16 EDT 2021

With virt-manager, you can open a window for a VM, select "View->Details"
and show all the settings and it allows you to edit them. Also, if you
don't see a setting in the window, you can click on "XML" and edit the XML
stanza for the feature directly.

With libvirt and virt-manager, the machine definitions are stored in
/etc/libvirt/qemu/*.xml