[Discuss] Apple email is yucky

Eric Chadbourne eric.chadbourne at icloud.com
Mon Oct 25 22:03:36 EDT 2021

Oh yeah other mail apps are available for mobile.  I should try them out.  Suggestions welcome.

God forbid I want to access mail from my Ubuntu laptop.

I attempted Thunderbird but kept having sync issues.

I then tried Apple’s webmail with Firefox and it suffered chronic issues and is incredibly slow.

Apple recently updated webmail but its still very very bad.

Eric C