[HH] Home remote control - not exactly hardware hacking.

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Mon Dec 5 09:22:37 EST 2011

Years ago I looked into X10 et. al. and decided it was not worth it at
the time. What I am looking for is a couple of wireless outlets so I can
program a couple of lamps that are currently running on manual timers.
I've looked at Insteon, and a couple of places. What I want to do is to
control a lamp (and later a thermostat) from Linux or Android via WiFi.
(X10 used to use wireless via home electrical wiring).

--
Jerry Feldman<gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix