[HH] New products at adafruit

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 3 09:12:00 EDT 2012

I know of at least one guy who has ponied up a considerable chunk of
change to get the CSR BlueCore4 SDK. I think there is a lot of
flexibility in the spec. CSR certainly offers a lot more features
(under BlueZ) than most other chipsets I have seen. My bottom line is
that I have never had any problems with a CSR chipset but have
experienced a range of (non)responses with other manufacturers.