[HH] Boston Area Maker Faire, Saturday, April 28

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 20:00:58 EDT 2012

An event posted to the Boston Area Maker Faire Facebook group
(http://www.facebook.com/groups/107604965925368/). (I've included the
full text of the announcement below so you don't need to login to
Facebook to see it. I'm not familiar with this organization, so I can't
speak to the quality of the event.)
 -Tom