[HH] article on local Hexapod robot project

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:50:10 EDT 2012

Yeah, the tiny bit of electrical design involved was done by one of the
instructors.  I had the same issue with Tuesday nights.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*