[HH] [Slightly OT] Recommendations for an ultra-cheap Android tablet?

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Sun Aug 19 17:38:27 EDT 2012

I have found a few pricewatch-style interfaces in my search for Cortex-A9 tablets... here is one...

http://www.pandawill.com/notebook-tablet-pc-mid-c438/android-os-c306.html