[HH] ODROID-U2 announced...

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:59:02 EST 2012

Kurt Keville wrote:
> http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/main.php
>
> what a deal, not only is it half the price of it's larger brother...

The page has several inconsistencies. At the top it says both boards use
1.7 GHz CPUs. Further down, where the cheaper board is detailed, it says
it uses a 1.4 GHz CPU.

Yet on the dedicated product page for the ODROID-U2:
http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G135341370451

It says 1.7 GHz everywhere. Which is right? That page also says it is