[HH] [e-] Interesting Newegg deal

David Stokes malconstant at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:43:41 EST 2012

I noticed the line:
"Shape: Cartoon robot"

I also noticed that in the copy text, it says it can be used from an iPad, but then the system requirements state Windows. Many cameras like this use a proprietary, Windows/x86 native plugin, which is unfortunate.

I wonder if it has a serial port, or at least headers for a serial port. It would be cool to build an entirely self-contained telepresence robot.

-D