[HH] Using WebSockets with Android to control Arduino robots

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 23:09:47 EST 2012

I've seen comparatively little on Android<->Arduino interfacing. Here's
an article describing a project doing that.

 -Tom

http://sudarmuthu.com/blog/using-websockets-with-android-to-control-arduino-robots

  I (Sudar) built the demo using WebSockets, Android and node.js which
  allowed anyone from the audience to control the Arduino robot that I
  placed in the stage. The user's browser communicated with the node.js
  server using Socket.IO and the Android app received this information
  through socket.IO and controlled the Arduino using ADK.