[HH] tool and parts storage

Nuno Sucena Almeida nuno at aeminium.org
Tue Dec 18 21:05:04 EST 2012

On 12/18/2012 12:19 PM, Drew Van Zandt wrote:
> Third one is currently out of stock.  5 for $2, though, for the small ones,
> just over $1 each for the mediums.  They snap together.
>
> http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/-p-1169.html?cPath=207
> http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/-p-1170.html?cPath=207
> http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/-p-1145.html?cPath=207

To store SMD and other small parts I got a bunch of these:

https://dx.com/p/cubic-configurable-storage-toolboxes-10-pack-4580

10 for $2.22 if you buy 100 (10 packs of 10).

and these:

https://dx.com/p/configurable-storage-toolboxes-3-pack-4727

3 for $1.70 if you buy 30 (10 packs of 3).

For the bigger parts I have the usual drawer style, but every time I
move everything gets mixed up, the reason for buying these.

Nuno

--
http://aeminium.org/nuno/