[HH] open laptop design

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Sun Dec 30 18:52:29 EST 2012

The "fun features" mentioned in that article are tempting to ponder... Ras Pi GPIO header? Use it as a low-power processor for the non-math intensive operations? That would put a new spin on the low-power heterogeneous designs... when Cortex-A9 is your power hog and ARM11 is your energy-efficient processor...  not sure how you would make the connection to it but sounds interesting....