[HH] gumstix

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 22:19:10 EST 2012

I've had one for a few years; they're OK, though I think there are
better/more capable/more flexible tiny Linux devices out there.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*