[HH] cheap navigation unit

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 00:30:52 EST 2012

Prius built-in nav system has internal INU with accelerometer, not just
GPS.  Also, Prius native tech _does_ have access to speedometer info.  You
can get the same data with some external toys of your own.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*