[HH] multi-color LED light bulb controlled by Z-Wave

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 13 16:18:50 EST 2012

The syncing to music sounds intriguing... you think we could get
commo out of this tech? a la Fraunhofer's LED network?

http://www.slashgear.com/fraunhofer-led-networking-hands-on-video-02176481/