[HH] Learning Ins and Outs of Arduino

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:38:07 EST 2012

Yup, looks like it covers the basics... for anyone who's interested in
something with a local instructor, the Artisan's Asylum has Arduino courses
pretty regularly.  There's one in March:
http://introarduinomarch.eventbrite.com/

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*