[HH] DIY wire grid wiring ducts

Bill Bogstad bogstad at pobox.com
Tue Jan 24 12:34:13 EST 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Ben Eisenbraun <bene at klatsch.org> wrote:

> Home Depot has Closet Maid wire shelves that might work for the
> bending-your-own route:
>
> http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100175663/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053
>
> They're vinyl-wrapped, and I suspect the coating could withstand a
> gentle bending. :-)

I was wondering about something like this from Tom's first post.
After looking at the picture, I'm not sure if bending would even be
required.  If you flip it upside down, it would have a small (one
inch?) lip on one side.   If you ran it against a wall, you should
only need that one lip.  In other situations, you could live with a
single lip or maybe nest two of them to together to get a lip on both
sides...

Bill Bogstad