[HH] [position-available] Electrical Engineer role at Bose Corp in Framingham

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 02:00:25 EDT 2012

This was sent to me on LikedIn...
(I worked at Bose in the late 80's. Seemed like a nice place to work.)

Hello,

[...]
I am hoping that you can...point us towards creative, senior level
Electrical Engineering talent with experience in board level electronics
design. A strong combination of design for any of the following may be
helpful: Amplifier, EMI, EMC, Filter, RF, Power Supplies, etc.

Details of the opportunity can be found at:
http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=3371741

If someone you know may interested please pass this along. Relocation
within the US may be available for those not living in the Boston area.

Thanks in advance for your help.
[...]

Regards,

Mike Harrahy