[HH] Engadget Raspberry Pi review

Federico Lucifredi flucifredi at acm.org
Sun Jun 10 01:04:38 EDT 2012

Debian is not compiled with the more aggressive options Ubuntu has - Debian Armel definitely can run on the R.PI, maybe worth checking the armhf as well?

http://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatPort

I found this image, but had no time to try it out yet

http://www.linuxsystems.it/2012/06/raspbian-wheezy-armhf-raspberry-pi-minimal-image/

Best -F