[HH] BLU Meeting - Linux on Small Hardware

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 21 15:24:03 EDT 2012

The board Brian mentioned was the Gertboard... not a lot of info on
that yet, I think. The products we didn't physically have to show &
tell were the Cotton Candy and the Trimslice... although I think we
may collectively have them by the time the next meeting rolls around.